Efficient and effective testing is critical to the successful deployment of products and services. Despite this, many organizations still rely on manual and repetitive testing. This diverts scarce resources from higher value activities, lengthens time to market and increases deployment costs. To address this issue, pureIntegration has developed a practice around test automation.
Automated testing, or the use of specialized software to invoke and verify functionality of an application under test, can sustain a higher execution rate than traditional manual testing. It is typically also more accurate and perfectly repeatable, producing the same results every time. Automated testing also provides more information about specific failure points when a test case fails, yielding faster root cause analysis.
pureIntegration uses a proven approach, proprietary methodologies, and skilled resources to deliver superior test automation solutions. Our approach starts with an analysis of your system under test, business goals, and existing test capabilities. We will recommend the appropriate test automation approach and estimate the return on investment. Upon implementation, we will deliver a solution which is extensible and maintainable and which provides measurable results.
pureIntegration is different because…
At pureIntegration we are Automation Lifecycle experts.
We have developed a unique approach designed to address your testing challenges and significantly increase automation ROI. Our experience, innovative approach, and our own Automation Toolkit allow us to be ready to address your challenges from day one.
pureIntegration automates the right test cases.
We have a method of classifying test cases and measuring the value of automating each group. We first assess all your test cases for clarity, completeness, and consistency. We then work with you to arrive at the Perfect Test Case. By automating the Perfect Test Case we ensure your tests are reusable whether executed manually, automated, or in continuous operations testing.
pureIntegration adds value through Just-In-Time Automation.
Automating tests during an application’s initial development cycle can accelerate the release schedule by 20-50% and cut the breakeven point for that automation effort in half. Even with today’s agile methods, the pureIntegration approach builds automation that is highly maintainable and extensible – making the cost to change very small.
pureIntegration chooses the right testing tool.
Many companies that provide test automation services are tied to only one testing tool. pureIntegration will recommend the testing tool that is the best fit for your testing challenges.
Test Automation Offerings
- Business Case for Automation: pureIntegration will create the business case for automation including ROI and time to break even, allowing your team to clearly communicate the value of the automation effort and metrics for success.
- Automation Strategy: pureIntegration will work with your team to create the automation scope, timeframe, cost, and solution approach which best matches your business goals.
- Automation Preparedness Assessment: pureIntegration will analyze your current test cases for Clarity, Completeness, and Consistency in order to access their readiness for automation.
- Automation Implementation and Maintenance:
- pureIntegration will design an automation solution using reusable components and establish a process of versioning automation for future and concurrent releases.
- pureIntegration will define the technology to build the automation and train your team how to use the automation solution.
- pureIntegration will help define a process to update automation to reflect new, modified, and removed test cases from release to release.