Security & Privacy
Information is one of a company’s most valuable assets. Protection and security of such information is necessary to establish and maintain trust between institutions and its customer, uphold compliance with the law, and protect the reputation of the company.
Companies today are finding it more and more difficult to keep up with information security practices for a variety of reasons:
- De-centralized IT Security Program Management approaches
- Balancing requirements from multiple governing bodies
- Remaining current with changing policies and governance standards
- Limited resources
- Mergers & Acquisitions
pureIntegration is dedicated to developing, marketing, and supporting highly innovative IT Security solutions for IT infrastructure that scale in size and complexity. We deliver superior and innovative technology, to help our customers stay ahead of and plan for any challenges they may face.
Our comprehensive set of security solutions and data management offerings include:
- Information Security Governance: Establish and maintain a framework to provide assurance that information security strategies are aligned with business objectives and consistent with laws and regulations.
- Risk Management: Identify and manage information security risks to achieve business objectives.
- Information Security Program Management: Design, develop and manage an Information Security Program to implement an Information Security Governance framework.
- Response Management: Develop and manage the capability to respond to and recover from disruptive and destructive information security events.
- Security Vulnerability Assessment / Penetration Testing: Assess infrastructure, networks and application environments to identify vulnerabilities and control weaknesses.
- Security Architecture Design: Develop a capability to assess the security assurance of IT products.
- Certification & Accreditation: Plan for security, ensure officials are assigned security responsibility, review security controls, and authorize system processing prior to operations.
- Components of Security & Data Management:
- Security Vulnerability/Penetration Assessments
- FISMA & ISO Review Analysis
- PCI SS Review Analysis
- Privacy Review Analysis
- Systems Certification & Accreditation
- Security Engineering for Point Products
- Security Architecture Design
- Baseline Configuration to Gold Standards
- Risk Management
These offerings are delivered through pureIntegration’s proven “Identify, Assess, Secure, and Manage” approach:
- Raise awareness and make decisions
- Analyze values
- Analyze risk
- Select processes
Assess your current state
- Define where you are
- Define where you want to be
- Analyze gaps
Secure assets, reduce risk and eliminate security vulnerabilities by developing and implementing strategies
- Define Projects
- Integrate into day-to-day practice
- Integrate measures into SDLC
Manage your security program
- Post Implementation Review
- Ongoing assessments
The pureIntegration approach employs a pragmatic, top down framework that prioritizes security based on assets, risk tolerance, and business objectives. We convert technical issues into cost/benefit decisions based on business requirements, all while leveraging current assets where available. Our model is designed to deliver immediate results and establish a repeatable framework to support the planning and implementation of IT initiatives, while providing trusted advice, expertise, and exceptional customer service.
We lead security and privacy initiatives by adhering to the PRISM (Program Review for Information Security Management) methodology. PRISM is a structure to evaluate an organization’s Information Security Program overall effectiveness. Using this proven framework along with our custom offerings, our clients can expect secure, repeatable protection for current and future IT initiatives.
pureIntegration is an HP Preferred Partner for Business Services Automation (BSA) solutions. We strive to be the trusted source of IT security compliance, risk assessment, policy definition and monitoring. pureIntegration can provide the leadership, industry expertise, deep skills and tools necessary to successfully deliver business-focused Information Security and compliance.